Re: Anti-Hitoshi Doi Homepage [OT]

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Alan Zabaro <azabaro@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: Anti-Hitoshi Doi Homepage [OT]
date Tue, 18 Mar 2003 18:43:17 -0800
replicant wrote:
> Yeah, they've popped up several times
> over the years. Same ol', same ol'.

I remember seeing a page with the "I LIEK MILK" part linked to from the
ML some time ago. I didn't know what to make of it then, and I still
don't...so I'll probably go on ignoring it.

> Now if only I could get rid of this stupid cold. ^_^;;;

I'm used to having 1 day colds: about 24 hours of unpleasantness, and
then it's basically over. Not this time. I got three days of feeling
useless, and another couple of days of misery. Other folks seem to have
gotten sick for longer than usual as well; our Japanese class was
apparently almost empty a few weeks back. A week isn't all that long,
but given what I was used to it was awfully frustrating.

Alan Zabaro

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited