Re: Anti-Hitoshi Doi Homepage [OT]

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Anti-Hitoshi Doi Homepage [OT]
date Tue, 18 Mar 2003 10:15:43 -0800 (PST)
--- Mark Clifton <mc35425@appstate.edu> wrote:
> Hey guys,
> You will not believe what I found today surfing on the web.  As you
> may
> or may not know, Hitoshi Doi is the owner of this ML and a few
> others...
> and his homepage is at http://www.win.ne.jp/~doi/  Now saying all
> that,
> when I found this site...

Well seeing the number of hits he normally gets in a year, it's not too
surprising somebody would try something like that (either that, or our
Mr. Doi has a stranger sense of humor than we though ^_^).
It's not even funny in a 3-year-old painting a moustache on the Mona
Lisa, kind of way.
Is this why his homepage has a slightly different look?

====
Wanna see GXP pictures? The URL has changed! Project Kutani hosts:
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/GXP/PAN/GXP_Pans.html
Many pan-shots and pretty pictures.  Or my incomplete website:
www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com (and use the site map presented).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited