Re: OT: Gall Force: Spoiler ALERT!!!

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: OT: Gall Force: Spoiler ALERT!!!
date Tue, 18 Mar 2003 06:46:19 -0800 (PST)
--- RadHaz <radhaz@redshift.com> wrote:
> Crypt quiet here lately.
>
> I did a mini marathon of Gall Force DVDs tonight.
> ふるいビヂオ! The old
> release of Eternal Story, the two new ones, Destruction and Stardust
> War, and the odd one, Rhea Gall Force.
> I would like to know how many Gall Force animes are there? The first
> three are contiguous, but Rhea Gall Force seems to be way out there
> in
> the timeline.
> BTW, I really like these. Doomed people, desparate situations...

Since you watched them, I assume all of yours are the new pressings?
I was unable to find out any information about whether the DVD released
four years ago was the same story as "disc one" of the recent
release...
Since I have the old disc, I don't want to buy the new one if it is the
same program.

============
SPOILER BELOW
============

The story on the first one, basically ends with the first infant
"male", in a derivative of the Adam & Eve myth?

Hey, I'm still trying to get my hands on the Sol Bianca that hasn't
been released stateside, yet...  It took me 2 years to find out there
was a difference.

====
Wanna see GXP pictures? The URL has changed! Project Kutani hosts:
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/GXP/PAN/GXP_Pans.html
Many pan-shots and pretty pictures.  Or my incomplete website:
www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com (and use the site map presented).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited