Re: (OT) Mospeada and Southern Cross

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from John DeMoranville <jdemoran74@attbi.com>
subject Re: (OT) Mospeada and Southern Cross
date Fri, 7 Mar 2003 22:18:30 -0500
Friday, March 7, 2003, 9:37:25 PM, RadHaz wrote:

R> Let's hope they look as good as the Nuku Nuku DVD! I might even get the
R> Southern Cross box.

R> My friend lent me his Robotech DVDs a while back. One volume had the
R> Mospeada dub pilot episode. Very interesting to watch that.

The only Mospeada I've seen was on the old Robotech Perfect Collection
tapes I used to have. I can't wait to see the rest with a more
accurate translation. I doubt that Mospeada or Southern Cross will look
as good as Nuku since they're much older.

--
John DeMoranville
mailto:jdemoran74@attbi.com

Search field Search string