Re: (OT) Mospeada and Southern Cross

to John DeMoranville <jdemoran74@attbi.com>
cc tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from RadHaz <radhaz@redshift.com>
subject Re: (OT) Mospeada and Southern Cross
date Fri, 07 Mar 2003 18:37:25 -0800
Let's hope they look as good as the Nuku Nuku DVD! I might even get the
Southern Cross box.

My friend lent me his Robotech DVDs a while back. One volume had the
Mospeada dub pilot episode. Very interesting to watch that.

--
RadHaz

nan des no kono miso shiru wa?

Search field Search string