Re: <OT> Cool Japanese Skirts

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Kuuta Kutani <kutani@larimarcreative.com>
subject Re: <OT> Cool Japanese Skirts
date Tue, 04 Mar 2003 17:10:39 -0700
replicant wrote:

>------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C2E1EA.C4C532D0
>	charset="iso-8859-1"
>
>These are kinda risqu=E9 pics, but they are *NOT* porn.
>It=92s a new type of clothing starting to surface in Japan
>that I have seen mentioned on several sites. This is the
>first working link of pics I have found though.
>
>http://kode-fu.com/shame/2003_02_16_archive.shtml#90356484

Looks fake to me. Notice how, despite the theoretical silk-screening,
the perpective is always correct to the camera? And the pictures match
up unnaturally well to the actual pose of the girl. Unless it has some
sort of optical effect like those images that look different depending
on the angle, I'd say those are not real.

Certainly sounds Japanese, tho. ^_^

-K.T.K, whose motherboard fried last week AND is going through
midterms... suck!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited