need some help.... title availability

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject need some help.... title availability
date Wed, 5 Feb 2003 06:45:28 -0800 (PST)
--- monkeyman@tenchiuniverse.net wrote:

> > --- monkeyman@tenchiuniverse.net wrote:
> >> can somebody help me with the details on Tenchi's marriage

Seriously, Tenchi doesn't get married, yet (if ever... he will
eventually make a selection -- and make it known to the girls, in OVA4,
according to talks by Kajishima).  He is still single, unattached, and
probably still a virgin as of the end of GXP episode 26.
Seina, however did get married at the end of GXP, and that situation
might let you in on the possibilities of what will probably occur at
the end of either OVA4 or 5 (only proposed right now, but if OVA3 is
successful, OVA4 is very likely -- Kajishima actually has TWO more TV
projects in the works, to be tackled after or during the OVA3 release).

> > Well, the expected multiple marriage comes to fruition, except he
> ends
> > up marrying Mayuka, Sasami, Sakura, and Fuu.  He also seems to have
> > another harem stashed away in Hokkaido, where he pimps them out
> during
> > Golden Week, and runs a webcam carried by VAP's pay service.

>  i see... not! I'm so confused i don't care anymore. How about
> this... are
> the dvd's available to me? If not, when?   thank you

Wow, most people don't usually understand that statements like the
above are humor, and usually go off, very confused.  ^_^

The DVDs are still available for...
Tenchi Muyo Ultimate Edition (OVAs+Encyclopedia)
Tenchi Universe Boxed Set (the individual DVDs may be hard to find)
Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Ohki, separate DVDs (this is the OVAs, just packaged
differently).
All 3 Tenchi movies are available and attractively priced (about $13)
The Pretty Samy OVAs and the Mihoshi special were just released, as is
the entire Pretty Samy TV series (in two packages).

Shin Tenchi Muyo will be very hard to find (and why would you want to).

GXP has been released up to the 7th (of 8) DVDs, but is only available
from Japan.
All Tenchi titles are still available in Japan, including a "Complete"
bos set that is packed in a wooden box, and costs a frickin' fortune.

You can probably pick up all of these used on an auction site, but
beware of shitty Chinese bootlegs, as ALL of Tenchi, including GXP has
been bootlegged (managed to see up to GXP#4 in NYC last month).

====
Wanna see GXP pictures? The URL has changed! Project Kutani hosts:
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/GXP/PAN/GXP_Pans.html
Many pan-shots and pretty pictures.  Or my incomplete website:
www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com (and use the site map presented).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited