Re: Shin Tenchi graphic novels

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Shin Tenchi graphic novels
date Tue, 4 Feb 2003 13:58:56 -0800 (PST)
--- Alan Zabaro <azabaro@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> And the one on Cartoon Network will be very
> abbreviated...specifically,
> they'll only be showing two episodes of it (and of several other
> ADV-licensed shows, presumably as a means of advertising ADV's Anime
> Network). Giant Robot week indeed...

Well, no Pen-Pen fun, no highly strategic product placements, and if
it's on Toonami, people will be drinking bad cola.  And how could they
show the movies with Rei and her popping people like zits.

====
Wanna see GXP pictures? The URL has changed! Project Kutani hosts:
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/GXP/PAN/GXP_Pans.html
Many pan-shots and pretty pictures.  Or my incomplete website:
www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com (and use the site map presented).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited