Re: Shin Tenchi graphic novels

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Alan Zabaro <azabaro@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: Shin Tenchi graphic novels
date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 10:57:57 -0800
RadHaz wrote:
[...]
> Is there any word on the GN for the All New Tenchi Muyo? I don't want to
> buy the individual comics.

According to this post at AoD, Previews seems to have initially listed
it for January

http://forums.animeondvd.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=24&topic_id=7166&mesg_id=7166&listing_type=search#7188

According to this later message, though, it looks like it's been pushed
back until March.

http://forums.animeondvd.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=24&topic_id=8955&mesg_id=8955&listing_type=search

Price is still $8.95 per volume, though.

> Also, RightStuf has a note about Toonami showing Eva. fuan...
>
> For reference, Evangelion first showed on TV in the US on KTEH, a public
> TV station in San Jose California in 2000. Completely unedited dub,
> although the most recent showing was edited.

And the one on Cartoon Network will be very abbreviated...specifically,
they'll only be showing two episodes of it (and of several other
ADV-licensed shows, presumably as a means of advertising ADV's Anime
Network). Giant Robot week indeed...

Alan Zabaro

Search field Search string

archive list