Re: just need some help

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: just need some help
date Tue, 4 Feb 2003 06:10:12 -0800 (PST)
--- monkeyman@tenchiuniverse.net wrote:
> can somebody help me with the details on Tenchi's marriage in the new
>
> series? .... and the rest of it. ^^'   (but keep it not too long,
> like
> BOOM, and not so curt like zip)^^'

Well, the expected multiple marriage comes to fruition, except he ends
up marrying Mayuka, Sasami, Sakura, and Fuu.  He also seems to have
another harem stashed away in Hokkaido, where he pimps them out during
Golden Week, and runs a webcam carried by VAP's pay service.

====
Wanna see GXP pictures? The URL has changed! Project Kutani hosts:
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/GXP/PAN/GXP_Pans.html
Many pan-shots and pretty pictures.  Or my incomplete website:
www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com (and use the site map presented).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited