Re: just need some help

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: just need some help
date Tue, 4 Feb 2003 06:05:54 -0800 (PST)
--- Joseph Riggs <josephriggs@lycos.com> wrote:
> Neither in GXP nor planed in the 3rd OVA Series. Only
> thing
> >planned is that he will confess his love to one of the girls, don't
> know
> >who though.  Does that help?
>
> Even that's still up in the air.  The interview seems to suggest that
> Tenchi
> will finally reveal who he likes, but the GXP panel at AX 2002 seemed
> indicate that viewers would still be more or less just as clueless at
> the end
> of OVA 3.

GXP seems to pretty much make that a certainty, as the rivalry between
Aeka and Ryoko still runs along the same lines (though some seems to be
even worse).  Antics and situation as usual, excet there is one more
variable in the equation... Noike.

====
Wanna see GXP pictures? The URL has changed! Project Kutani hosts:
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/GXP/PAN/GXP_Pans.html
Many pan-shots and pretty pictures.  Or my incomplete website:
www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com (and use the site map presented).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited