Re: <OT>This may make you smile.

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from David Mandalis <mandalis@earthlink.net>
subject Re: <OT>This may make you smile.
date Sat, 01 Feb 2003 14:00:02 -0500
What's even funnier (two things). 1.  Chapin once had a "piano bar"
fancy restuaraunt here in columbus called Chapins and it lasted about 2
years (the food was OK to good) but expensive and you could buy Chapin
"goods" there. 2.  Just north of my home in columbus, about 7 years ago
a restuarant that good write ups for being mid-scale was sited for
serving Kitty-meow-meow to staff (privately).  Of course, the Parisian
French during the Seige of Paris during the 1800's made "Roof Rabbit"
the choice cuisine for quite awhile (and I think still is, while at the
same time determined that there was no proper way to cook a Zoo Hippo),
so it's not just asians that get into it.

Dave M.

replicant wrote:
> ------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C2C9F7.426251C0
> 	charset="us-ascii"
>
> WARNING: If you do not possess a sense of humor,
> have one you can borrow, or not understand how humor
> works in association with given stereotypes do not click
> this link. I REPEAT! Do not click this link if the right
> hemisphere of your brain does not work properly.  This
> is meant to poke fun at a common stereotype of many
> Chinese Restaurants and pay homage to a 70's folk
> icon named Harry Chapin as well. Click and smile or
> don't click and die a lonely cynical old bastard. :-p
>
> http://www.starterupsteve.com/swf/chowmein.html

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited