Re: Isn't the internet great.

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from nik <silvourbolt@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Isn't the internet great.
date Sat, 1 Feb 2003 08:15:25 -0800 (PST)
--- Mark Clifton <mc35425@appstate.edu> wrote:

> nik,
> Why can you just leave things alone, even your reply (to Joshua) was not
> truethly accaruate by any means.

feel free to further this claim, in a private message or on the ml, I don't
care.

> I do not want a flame ware in the
> Tenchi ML because they are never fun for the people who just don't give
> a damn.

you are now officially guilty of that yourself you big weiner.

>  Please read all the posts first before you act...

I did.

>maybe you do
> not have to just jump in and throw your two cents into the fire.
> Political flame wars are such a pain on the ML!

bite me.  If you were sincere of your distaste for needless feuding and
commentary in

situations wherin an outsiders opinion was unneccesary you would have sent
this message

directly to me. You border upon hypocrisy.
nik

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited