Re: Sasami as she grows

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Alan Zabaro <azabaro@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: Sasami as she grows
date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 10:12:34 -0800
Weatherwax123@aol.com wrote:
 > Alan Zabaro wrote:
 > >
> > think that others, such
> > as Seto, may have known what happened to Sasami to some degree
 >
> Just as a general observation, Seto seems to enjoy some sort of special
> access to/relationship with Tsunami. There are points in both the novels and
> GXP where Seto basically comes off with 'Well, Tsunami told me such-and-so',
> and everyone listens respectfully. My husband refers to this as Seto having
> Tsunami's unlisted phone number. :-)
>
> I would be VERY surprised if Seto didn't know about the situation with
Sasami

> and Tsunami.

I don't know about that...I mean, while I think Seto probably knew, if
her only source of knowledge on these things was asking Tsunami, I don't
know that Tsunami would've volunteered that information. And that's
assuming Seto could reach Tsunami (who, let's remember, has been missing
from Jurai for the past 700 years...basically, ever since Aeka and
Sasami took off in search of Yosho. Do you think Seto would've let
Sasami leave if she knew it would mean Tsunami leaving as well? I tend
to doubt it, and suspect that Seto found out what happened only after
Tsunami disappeared...basically, after she realized that Tsunami stopped
answering her "unlisted number" just about the same time Aeka and Sasami
left Jurai).

But that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

Alan Zabaro

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited