Re: Sasami as she grows

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from "Dr. Briefs" <glenn@capcorphq.com>
subject Re: Sasami as she grows
date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 00:16:38 -0800
At 08:35 PM 12/9/2002 -0800, Michael Hopcroft wrote:
>This is probably a question that has been asked several times, but at
>what rate does a Juraian child mature when she lives on Earth?

As far as we can tell, she ages at the same rate as the rest of us.  Keep
in mind, both her and Aeka spent the past 700 years in suspended animation.

--
Glenn Wang <brief@earthlink.net>, http://www.capcorphq.com/
       Proud member of #SAS# and Co-Founder of #WASHU#

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs