Re: happy turkey day

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from "K.T.Kutani" <kutani@larimarcreative.com>
subject Re: happy turkey day
date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 20:00:08 -0700
^_^x Kenshin-dono wrote:
> happy turkey day guys, heh its my b-day on turkey day this year, so double
> cool beans for me, hope you stuff yourselfs dumb and have a good time with
> your families

Happy belated b-day, KD, and happy belated turkeyday everyone.

Was on turkeybreak from wed to sun last week, but I got back to my
computer to discover two versions of Nimda had been running rampant
for 4 days.  Been quite busy cleaning it up at the same time as
preparing for finals.  Anyway.

-K.T.K
--
#WASHU# - KOME White Knight - #SAS# - AFC - 3 Yrs. TM!ML
    ---===ICQ UIN: 2380664  AIM: KKutani===---

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs