Re: Konichiwa

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Konichiwa
date Mon, 2 Dec 2002 14:45:31 -0800 (PST)

--- chester low <cute_chester1964@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:

> Try on-line purchases like e-bay or amazon

Kamisama! Don't do this unless you are really lucky, or like getting
ripped off.  You must know what you are doing and what you are buying
on auction pages, and most people who conclude their transactions are
getting ripped off (believe me, I used to scour auction pages for rare
stuff, and saw common+inprint items going for (and being sold as) out
of print rare collectable material (not to mention the outright blatant
pirated material -- print and multimedia).

Amazon does have a large selection, but with shipping and their
(sometimes discounted) listed price, you usually end up paying more for
the product than what you could pay from a local (decent) retail store
(or a relatively distant but reachable source -- like Book-Off is in
NYC about 175 miles from where I live -- everytime I go there I save
more than 2 times what the trip costs me on Manga and CD purchases)

====
Wanna see GXP pictures? The URL has changed! Project Kutani hosts:
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/GXP/PAN/GXP_Pans.html
Many pan-shots and pretty pictures.  Or my incomplete website:
www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com (and use the site map presented).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited