Re: happy turkey day

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from "Vincent Bashaw" <v_bashaw@hotmail.com>
subject Re: happy turkey day
date Sun, 01 Dec 2002 13:11:23 -0800
Happy Turkey Day from me too. The reason for the dalay in this message is
I've brought myself a new computer, a Sony laptop.

Horosha

Member of AFC, #SAS#, KOME, #WASHU#, TMML, RFFC, publisher/writer of the
Songs in the Key of Life Newsletter, writer of the fanfic series, "Strange
Days" and "The Possiblilities Are Endless," and Member of the Sailor Pluto
RPG (Ryoko).
"I like girls, especially between the ages of seventeen and eighteen."
W.C.Fields
"I Hoo, Tinfoil, Away!" Daffy Duck
"Don't Shoot Me, I'm just the Piano Player." Elton John.

>From: ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@attbi.com>
>To: tenchi@ml.usagi.org
>Subject: happy turkey day
>Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 00:32:55 -0800
>
>happy turkey day guys, heh its my b-day on turkey day this year, so double
>cool beans for me, hope you stuff yourselfs dumb and have a good time with
>your families
>
>^_^x KD
>"I've captured a wee girl! I'm the greatest hero in english
>history"-Willie/Simpsons

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited