Re: Konichiwa

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from "TONY CORRADETTI" <tcorradetti@msn.com>
subject Re: Konichiwa
date Sat, 30 Nov 2002 22:22:44 -0500
------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C298BF.00F70780

----- Original Message -----
> From: Kristi Bivens
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2002 11:23 AM
To: tenchi@ml.usagi.org
Subject: Konichiwa

Check out dvdpricesearch.com they show you the cheapest
prices on the web, from about twenty different competitors.
I buy all my anime this way. they have over fourteen hundred
 titles to pick from. when you find what you want, you click on
buy and it will take you to that dealer for purchase.
                                                  Tony

------=_NextPart_000_005B_01C2AFF5.43409730
boundary="----=_NextPart_001_005C_01C2AFF5.43409730"

------=_NextPart_001_005C_01C2AFF5.43409730
charset="iso-8859-1"

konichiwa everyone. I have a question. Where do you get your anime? It
is so expensive everywhere and I was just wondering where I could get
some. Well see ya.

------=_NextPart_001_005C_01C2AFF5.43409730
------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C298BF.00F70780

Search field Search string