Re: OT: Laputa

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from "K.T.Kutani" <kutani@larimarcreative.com>
subject Re: OT: Laputa
date Fri, 08 Nov 2002 01:36:21 -0700
RadHaz wrote:
> <from kaz's latest mail>
> P.S. Do you know '3x3 eyes'? It ended last month. I have the last
> comic now. It started 15 years ago and I started to read it 13 years
> ago. It really was a long series. Now it's over. (sigh)

Whoa, shit, it's over?  Did it just end or was it a real conclusion?
Wow, I thought that one was one of the immortals!

-K.T.K, amazed, and tired so he's goin' to bed
--
"You say 'Darkness,' I say 'whirling black vortex of doom.'
What's the difference?"

#WASHU# - KOME White Knight - #SAS# - AFC - 3 Yrs. TM!ML
    ---===ICQ UIN: 2380664  AIM: KKutani===---
   "Do it irresponsibly with a lot of effort!"
        -Misako Kurata, Kodomo no Omocha

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited