<AL> Peter tries to make it personal .. WAS: Re: Queen of Blackbirds (Peter's Part 2)

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from "replicant" <replicant@northstate.net>
subject <AL> Peter tries to make it personal .. WAS: Re: Queen of Blackbirds (Peter's Part 2)
date Fri, 8 Nov 2002 00:10:47 -0500
Let's break this down into a few segments for easy digestion.