Re: Circle Around (follow up to Tenchi's Choice)

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Circle Around (follow up to Tenchi's Choice)
date Tue, 5 Nov 2002 11:01:27 -0800 (PST)
--- monkeyman@tenchiuniverse.net wrote:
> > At 11:36 AM 11/1/2002 -0600, monkeyman@tenchiuniverse.net wrote:
> >>Shit dawg! You know too much.

> > I sincerely hope you're not referring to one of Peter's posts...
> He
> > has  proven time and again to use incorrect information as the
> basis of
> > his  theories and assumptions

> true but I don't have any theories. I just watch it. Here and there I
> am
> confused but still........

Well since the first of his most recent barrage was, within the first
paragraph, an easily provable (based solely on OVA 1&2 video footage)
pile of non-recyclable waste slag, I hope you place no hope or trust in
them, whatsoever...

Lord, and for a while it was getting easy to spot the spam, due to
large file length.  Wait, it's still spam, just slightly more relevant
and directed.

====
Wanna see GXP pictures? The URL has changed! Project Kutani hosts:
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/GXP/PAN/GXP_Pans.html
Many pan-shots and pretty pictures.  Or my incomplete website:
www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com (and use the site map presented).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited