Re: Circle Around (follow up to Tenchi's Choice)

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from <monkeyman@tenchiuniverse.net>
subject Re: Circle Around (follow up to Tenchi's Choice)
date Sat, 2 Nov 2002 11:11:51 -0600 (CST)
> At 11:36 AM 11/1/2002 -0600, monkeyman@tenchiuniverse.net wrote:
>>Shit dawg! You know too much.
>
> I sincerely hope you're not referring to one of Peter's posts...  He
> has  proven time and again to use incorrect information as the basis of
> his  theories and assumptions, all the while claiming that his theories
> are, in  fact, the actual intent of the original creators of "Tenchi
> Muyou!  Ryououki," as if somehow his baseless theories grant him
> supernatural links  to the inner workings of the minds of said
> creators.  While it is more  likely that if anyone ever had the chance
> to present his theories to any of  the creators, they would most likely
> tell you, "Dude, it's just an anime  series."

true but I don't have any theories. I just watch it. Here and there I am
confused but still........

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited