Re: Anime Weekend Atlanta Pictures [OT]

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Mark Clifton <mc35425@appstate.edu>
subject Re: Anime Weekend Atlanta Pictures [OT]
date Thu, 03 Oct 2002 17:35:18 -0400

Alan Zabaro wrote:

> I glanced through your pictures, and saw some interesting characters
> there I hadn't seen cosplayed before (was that a Zeiram in there? and
> does even Azusa get cosplayed?), but the part that really caught my
> attention in your Con report was the notion of the Con Slut. Don't
> tell me she was going around the con with that title written on her
> badge...unless that's the way AWA plans to attract attendees.

No, I don't think the Convention Staff fully spupported it, they were to
drunk to care, that's all.  At 4am, nothing better appearently goes on,
I just so happen to witness this.  I know that these things do happen at
a con and all, but not in front of everybody on the con floor.  When I
wrote the Con report, things like that come to mind... I'm sure other
things happen during the con, that's just something I happen to see.
Thought it was humorous too, but I can always take it out.

--
Mark Clifton - AIM: MarkClifton007 - ICQ: #4284509
   * http://www.geocities.com/washu

"Where were you when they handed out the brains?" -Washu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs