Re: Anime Weekend Atlanta Pictures [OT]

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Alan Zabaro <azabaro@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: Anime Weekend Atlanta Pictures [OT]
date Thu, 03 Oct 2002 13:03:30 -0700
Mark Clifton wrote:
> In case you are curious, my pictures are up from Anime Weekend Atlanta
> from this past weekend.  You can check'em out at
> http://www.washu.ch/cosplay/awa08/index.html

I glanced through your pictures, and saw some interesting characters
there I hadn't seen cosplayed before (was that a Zeiram in there? and
does even Azusa get cosplayed?), but the part that really caught my
attention in your Con report was the notion of the Con Slut. Don't
tell me she was going around the con with that title written on her
badge...unless that's the way AWA plans to attract attendees.

Alan Zabaro

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited