Re: [ot] .hack

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org, <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@attbi.com>
subject Re: [ot] .hack
date Thu, 03 Oct 2002 11:49:02 -0700
At 05:41 PM 10/1/2002 -0400, replicant wrote:
> > lol thats a good description i think, but throw in a main character thats
> > unbearable.. although you say hes not really the main character.. heh cmon
> > arx demo finish d.loadin, wanna play you before i goto bed
>
>Let me know how Arx is. I haven't worked up the courage to DL
>it yet. It seems interesting, but I didn't get into Morrowind that much
>and they seem very similar.

only had time to play it briefly but very fun so far. Different from
morrowind, got a lot of little things that are cool... i.e. you have to
eat. The cool thing though is you can cook food on any open flame.. just
kill a pig or chicken or even a rat or something, throw it on an open fire
somewhere and you got some mouth watering spare ribs ;P Magic system is
kinda cool too. you have to hold down the magic button and move the mouse
in a certain pattern. Gotta play it some more but initial impression was
not too shabby

^_^x KD
"You're damn right i got a drinking problem.. we're fresh outa
scotch!"-DIVX./Penny-arcade

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited