Re: [ot] .hack

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org, <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@attbi.com>
subject Re: [ot] .hack
date Thu, 03 Oct 2002 11:53:58 -0700
At 06:23 PM 10/1/2002 -0400, replicant wrote:
>2. Dragon Empires is the MMORPG to make you drool endlessly. Beautiful
>graphics, skill based advancement (no classes), quests based on the DE story
>and the changing player economy (ever evolving). I could type a 20 page
>essay on this game, but go to http://www.dragonempires.com and read the FAQ.
>Also, sign up for their newsletter. KD and myself have been on it for
>several
>months now and supposedly newsletter subscribers are first choice for
>testers.
>It seems amazing with all that it promises, but we'll have to see.

is there an IRC channel for it? i didnt' notice one on the site, been
checking the forums from time to time but never saw mention of one.
deffinatly want to get in the beta of that one

>3. The most interesting and imaginative is Ryzom. Lush graphics,
>non-medeival
>genre, money grows on trees, players shape the world, etc. You have to go to
>http://www.ryzom.com and read up on this gem. I am very excited about this
>one as well, for the sheer different setting and uniqueness.

that ones really odd. read up on it a bit but its just so.. out there.
Thats a good thing but i dunno if the plant world is really my kinda thing

>5. Zenrai doesn't have a lot of information yet, but I really love the
>setting.
>http://www.zenrai.com

and the devs are great, very in touch with their fans, i sit in the IRC
channel all the time heh. Omegas kinda a spaz but hes cool

^_^x KD

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited