Re: [ot] .hack

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from "replicant" <replicant@northstate.net>
subject Re: [ot] .hack
date Tue, 1 Oct 2002 17:52:54 -0400
----- Original Message -----
> From: "K.T.Kutani" <kutani@larimarcreative.com>
> replicant wrote:
>
> > I just got Maya 4.5 myself. Now to learn how to use it. ^-^;;;
>
> It's lots of fun, and not any harder to learn than 3DS Max. (Says the
> guy who spent four years in Max before he really knew what he was
> doing.)  Maya comes with some decent tutorials in the help file, made
> even better if you have the Lessons CD (I don't.)

I never got a copy of 3DS Max :-(
I always wanted one, but the price tag was too astronomical
and all my friends who are into that stuff are Mac geeks. Bah!
Hopefully, Maya will do all the same things so I don't have to
worry. I've never had much experience with this type of software.
I've only used stuff like Q3Radiant, Worldcraft Editor, and now
the NWN and Dungeon Seige Editors. Not anywhere near the
same progs, but similar. Good thing that I can do anything in
Photoshop known to man.^-^ My college focus was on AutoCAD
so I'm pretty good (or at least was^-^;;) at wireframing, but that
is just the start. Sucks to want to do everything.

> Subdivision surfaces are the coolest thing ever.

hmmm...

Bear "replicant" Powell

"They all thought I was out of the game....
 But I'm holding all the cards now."
                - Kazuya Mishima (Tekken 4)

"Everything I like is either illegal, immoral, or
 fattening." - Alexander Woollcott

Game(s) I am currently playing the most:
Tekken 4 (US - PS2)
Dead or Alive 3 (US - Xbox)
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX (US - PSX)
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2x (US - Xbox)
Asheron's Call 2 (Online Closed Beta - PC)
Priston Tale (Online Closed Beta - PC)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited