Re: [ot] .hack

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from "K.T.Kutani" <kutani@larimarcreative.com>
subject Re: [ot] .hack
date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 10:56:38 -0600
replicant wrote:

> Since I am a major geek over MMORPG's again. Let me knwo what you
> are interested in and I might have some suggestions.

My problem with MMORPGs is that there isn't really any one overriding
goal other than building up your character.  There's rarely a story
that you yourself get to play an important part in, it's mostly just
walk around, kill stuff, make your character better.

I'm not too knowledgable about newer games (ANY newer games, really...
none of the ones i've seen have interested me at all.), but if there
are any that have more than just killing stuff and building
levels/stats, I might be interested.

There is also, of course, the money concern.  I have not much, but
that is minor.

<snip>
Hah!  That'll be cool if you manage to get part of TORG.

Game design is so fun.  ^_^

-K.T.K, 11 AM class canceled, woohoo!

Search field Search string

archive list