Re: too good to be true?

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: too good to be true?
date Tue, 1 Oct 2002 09:14:10 -0700 (PDT)
--- Josh Cauthon <jcauthon@kc.rr.com> wrote:

> who knows exactly when .hack//sign will be released here, but Bandai
> has
> picked it up, and they plan on releasing the games later this
> year/beginning of next year WITH the ova's to come with the game, so
> hopefully they would have the series out around then as well.

Just one work... "cool."
I never paid attention, though, what platform is the game being
released on (as I have never played personal console games of any type,
except the TM!RPG Banpresto)?  Me I go for stand-up arcades (own my own
Tempest and Xevious), or computer based.

Just watched the first DVD of eX-Driver.  It's been awhile so I had
forgotten how much I liked it.

Damn, I have to get a job soon...

Search field Search string

archive list