Re: [ot] .hack

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from "replicant" <replicant@northstate.net>
subject Re: [ot] .hack
date Tue, 1 Oct 2002 04:15:36 -0400
----- Original Message -----
> From: "K.T.Kutani" <kutani@larimarcreative.com>
> I just found the series very fun, interesting, and different.  Hell,
> it made me start reconsidering my position of MMORPGs (I dislike them
> greatly at the moment, but thinking of looking into them again.  Maybe.)

Since I am a major geek over MMORPG's again. Let me knwo what you
are interested in and I might have some suggestions. I'm playing a half
dozen
closed beta's of MMORPG's, a couple P2P, and some Open Beta's. Trying
to get ideas for my own game using the Seige Editor tools from Dungeon Seige
or the NWN editor. I'm also brainstorming a new Table-Top RPG since I
am bored witless with the current offerings on the market. Something that is
scary is that a few of my friends and myself just offered a bid to WEG to
purchase TORG. This because we all love the game and it is currently on the
auction block.^-^ I also heard that Mayfair Games is going to be selling off
the CHILL rpg game soon and I am thinking of bidding on it as well, since
I am a huge fan of the game. Damn I am too much of a dreamer.^-^;;; I
also heard that PARANOIA might hit auction block soon. If I become a
part owner of TORG, then the Nile Empire will finally get the respect it
deserves. ;-)

Bear "replicant" Powell

"They all thought I was out of the game....
 But I'm holding all the cards now."
                - Kazuya Mishima (Tekken 4)

"Everything I like is either illegal, immoral, or
 fattening." - Alexander Woollcott

Game(s) I am currently playing the most:
Tekken 4 (US - PS2)
Dead or Alive 3 (US - Xbox)
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX (US - PSX)
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2x (US - Xbox)
Asheron's Call 2 (Online Closed Beta - PC)
Priston Tale (Online Closed Beta - PC)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited