Re: [ot] .hack

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from "K.T.Kutani" <kutani@larimarcreative.com>
subject Re: [ot] .hack
date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 01:01:14 -0600
replicant wrote:

I wrote:
>>Give the series a bit more of a chance.  ^_^

> Considering you contemplated suicide after watching
> the end of the series I would find this encouragement
> a bit hard to swallow. Unless, our Kuuta is a diabolical
> sadist? hmmmmm^-^;;;

Hah.  I love the series (16:9 format, too!), the end just pissed me
off because it didn't resolve ANYTHING and betrayed my poor fragile
expectations. (But, that's what the OVA is for.  First ep looked
pretty good, and nice to NOT be in The World for a bit.)

The TV series to me feels like a little bit of Lain, Utena (at times),
and the opening credits to Lodoss War TV mixed with some overall
coolness and neat characters.  [This description may explain why KD
does not like it much, hah.]

I just found the series very fun, interesting, and different.  Hell,
it made me start reconsidering my position of MMORPGs (I dislike them
greatly at the moment, but thinking of looking into them again.  Maybe.)

But, my tastes are pretty varied.  Not everyone'll like it I suppose. ^_^

-K.T.K, done playing around Maya for the night, off to bed!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs