Re: [ot] .hack

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org, <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@attbi.com>
subject Re: [ot] .hack
date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 00:07:44 -0700
At 02:57 AM 10/1/2002 -0400, replicant wrote:
> > character, but I wouldn't call him the MAIN character.
>
>*NOBODY* can be as bad as Shinji-baka!

  that guy is =P

> > Give the series a bit more of a chance.  ^_^
>
>Considering you contemplated suicide after watching
>the end of the series I would find this encouragement
>a bit hard to swallow. Unless, our Kuuta is a diabolical
>sadist? hmmmmm^-^;;;

it cant be worse than saikano.. christ, that show leaves me feeling blue
after every damn epp, dunno how many more i can take

^_^x KD
"Well, looks like its about time to go.. I think i've killed enough to
secure myself a place in hell"-Tetsu/Saikano

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs