Re: [ot] .hack

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org, <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@attbi.com>
subject Re: [ot] .hack
date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 00:06:11 -0700
At 02:55 AM 10/1/2002 -0400, replicant wrote:

>Considering that Deception 3 didn't sell anywhere near as
>well as expected I wouldn't imagine we would get another
>one for awhile. It was 2 years between Deception 1 and 2,
>then 1 1/2 years between Deception 2 and 3. It's been about
>3 years now since Deception 3. The future doesn't look bright.

blea, i maintain that those games were way more interesting and fun than
the shitty DOA series that keeps crapping out sequels based solely on
bouncy virtual boobs.. fekkin tecmo. Guess i cant blame them for making an
easy buck though *sigh*

^_^x KD
"Come on in, stay awhile...mind if i cut your head off?"-Kagero: Deception II

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs