Re: [ot] .hack

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org, tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@attbi.com>
subject Re: [ot] .hack
date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 00:03:46 -0700
At 12:46 AM 10/1/2002 -0600, K.T.Kutani wrote:
>^_^x Kenshin-dono wrote:
> > that series sucked major ass. i stopped watching it by the 3rd or 4th epp,
> > the main character was such an anoying whiney little bitch that it took
> all
> > my willpower to keep from putting my fist through the monitor. I had to
> > stop watching before i snapped =P
>
>He's not as bad as Shinji.  And he's practically non-existant as the
>series progresses.  He's not the main character, really.  A central
>character, but I wouldn't call him the MAIN character.
>
>Give the series a bit more of a chance.  ^_^

HELL no hes 10X more annoying than shinji. all he did the first epp was
make anoying little whining noises and squeeks. ungh.. so ghey. Lame lame
lame series

playing catch up gettin argento somma right now. i had scoped the series
out a few epps quite a while back when it first came out and then forgot
about it =P now that theres nothing new worth checking out im gettin some
of the older stuff heh

^_^x KD
"But why does he have to take off his clothes?"
"Maybe he's just showing off for you"-Mahou Senshi Riui

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs