Re: GXP Licensed

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org, tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@attbi.com>
subject Re: GXP Licensed
date Mon, 02 Sep 2002 18:17:06 -0700
At 06:10 PM 9/2/2002 -0400, Mark Clifton wrote:
>The typical practice nowadays with Anime Companies is to put either 4 to
>5 episodes per disc in North America; I don't see this changing.

4 or 5? i noticed more like 3 or 4, but i was otua the DVD loop for a while

>Frankly speaking, it will most likely be $24.98-$29.98 per volume
>(depending is they go six or eight volumes).  Most likely going to air
>on Cartoon Network (because if they don't, then what was the point of
>them getting it); and will probably have crappy dailogue!

blea "Darn you to heck seina!"

>Personally, I would have felt better if Bandai or ADV got it instead of
>Funimation.

Bandai yes, ADV meh.. marginally better i supose. I woulda gone for Tokyo
pop or Bandai as my 2 faves

^_^x KD
"All right! my breasts got 3cm bigger! yeah!"-Tomo/Azumanga Daioh

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs