Re: GXP Licensed

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org, <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@attbi.com>
subject Re: GXP Licensed
date Mon, 02 Sep 2002 18:14:02 -0700
At 04:19 PM 9/2/2002 -0400, John DeMoranville wrote:
> >well to each his own i guess. This means i better actually check out
> >the fansubs and get em now because i sure as hell am not gonna be
> >buyin it from funmation.
>
>Why, I don't understand all this animosity towards Funi. Sure in the
>beginning when all they had was DBZ they pretty much sucked, but a
>lot of the problems were because of Saban's bad editing and Pioneer
>releasing dub-only discs of the first couple seasons. Funi's current
>releases like Blue Gender and the Lupin 3rd movies are pretty damn
>good. They only issue I've had lately with them is with episode
>counts and they seem to be changing that. The Fruits Basket and
>Dragonball(original) have been announced to have high episode counts
>and I wouldn't be surprised if GXP comes out on six discs rather than
>Pioneer's standard eight disc release for new titles. I just suggest
>that when the DVDs of GXP do come out give the first one a try before
>condemning them for something you haven't seen.

nope! condem them now they suxxorz! I highly doubt they'll do a 'high epp
count' Tokyo pop rox for that, i love the way they did GTO.. kinda odd
about the 4th dvd its been delayed or something and 5 is listed as coming
out first i dont know whats up with that, bad press or something

^_^x KD
"Oh, that was nothing. I killed everyone before they crashed. Its
nothing,  they didn't suffer"-Chise

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited