Re: GXP Licensed

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from John DeMoranville <jdemoran74@attbi.com>
subject Re: GXP Licensed
date Mon, 2 Sep 2002 16:19:20 -0400
On Mon, 02 Sep 2002 12:49:16 -0700, ^_^x Kenshin-dono wrote:

>*kicks John square in the balls*

Ouch, now that hurt.

>well to each his own i guess. This means i better actually check out
>the fansubs and get em now because i sure as hell am not gonna be
>buyin it from funmation.

Why, I don't understand all this animosity towards Funi. Sure in the
beginning when all they had was DBZ they pretty much sucked, but a
lot of the problems were because of Saban's bad editing and Pioneer
releasing dub-only discs of the first couple seasons. Funi's current
releases like Blue Gender and the Lupin 3rd movies are pretty damn
good. They only issue I've had lately with them is with episode
counts and they seem to be changing that. The Fruits Basket and
Dragonball(original) have been announced to have high episode counts
and I wouldn't be surprised if GXP comes out on six discs rather than
Pioneer's standard eight disc release for new titles. I just suggest
that when the DVDs of GXP do come out give the first one a try before
condemning them for something you haven't seen.
--
John DeMoranville
jdemoran74@attbi.com

Search field Search string