Re: GXP Licensed

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org, <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@attbi.com>
subject Re: GXP Licensed
date Mon, 02 Sep 2002 12:49:16 -0700
At 08:03 PM 9/1/2002 -0400, John DeMoranville wrote:
>Personally, I have no problem with Funimation getting GXP. Their
>recent releases have been great(Blue Gender) and we have a better
>chance of getting GXP cheaper than if Pioneer released it. Funimation
>discs are usually cheaper and the online discounts are higher than
>the ones Pioneer give. The only problem will probably be for those
>who are fans of the Tenchi English dub. While I like the dub, as long
>as it has the Japanese track and an accurate English subtitle, I'm
>happy. And one other thing about Funi, is that with their subs they
>tend to leave in honorifics like -san, -chan, and so on, which I
>really like to see.
>--

*kicks John square in the balls*

well to each his own i guess. This means i better actually check out the
fansubs and get em now because i sure as hell am not gonna be buyin it from
funmation.

^_^x KD
"Could it be that... your hand smells like fish?"-Kagura/Azumanga Daioh

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs