Re: GXP Licensed

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from "K.T.Kutani" <kutani@larimarcreative.com>
subject Re: GXP Licensed
date Sun, 01 Sep 2002 21:53:28 -0500
John DeMoranville wrote:

> On Sun, 01 Sep 2002 23:02:41 -0400, Mark Clifton wrote:
>>Personally, I don't like the idea, I know Pioneer would have treated
>>it as gold.

> Like the crappy job they did with the video on the Tenchi Universe
> DVDs?

Kinda hard to screw up digital masters, methinks.

> Well, the dub is pretty much screwed. But at least I know Funi's sub
> translation will be good. The only bad thing about Funi is their
> dubs.

I dunno, think they'd bother to make an effort to get the original
english VAs?  I can't see why they would, but... *shrugs*

-K.T.K
--
Member of #WASHU#. White Knight of KOME.
Member of #SAS#, the Sasami Appreciation Society.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs