Re: REMOVE FROM MAILING LIST!!!!!!

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Mark Clifton <mc35425@appstate.edu>
subject Re: REMOVE FROM MAILING LIST!!!!!!
date Sun, 01 Sep 2002 23:09:08 -0400

"K.T.Kutani" wrote:

> finalflash2913@netscape.net wrote:
>
> >>wut do u wanT!
>
> does anyone else notice a correlation between the terrible, terrible,
> terrible GXP news and this?  Do they somehow, subconciously know we've
> just got some bad news and move in for the kill?  Strange, it is...
> Strange, I say.

It's a conspiracy drummed up by AOL, who owns Cartoon Network and are
forcing all AOL Users to bail from the Tenchi Muyo! Mailing List and
will setup there new ML to celabrate GXP accuirement to Funimation and
most likely airring on Cartoon Network, right before and after DBZ.

--
Mark Clifton - AIM: MarkClifton007 - ICQ: #4284509
   * http://www.geocities.com/washu

"Where were you when they handed out the brains?" -Washu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs