Re: GXP Licensed

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from "replicant" <replicant@northstate.net>
subject Re: GXP Licensed
date Sun, 1 Sep 2002 20:46:34 -0400
> Ryoko05017@aol.com wrote:
>
> > In a message dated 9/1/2002 7:51:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> > glenn@capcorphq.com writes:

> >>Dear God, please say that someone made a mistake in the presses, and
that
> >>it wasn't really Funimation that they meant to say....
>

> > whats so bad about funimation?

Other than the fact that they truly suck donkey balls for
spare change when it comes to anime releases, I guess
nothing.

Bear "replicant" Powell

"They all thought I was out of the game....
 But I'm holding all the cards now."
                - Kazuya Mishima (Tekken 4)

"Everything I like is either illegal, immoral, or
 fattening." - Alexander Woollcott

Game(s) I am currently playing the most:
Tekken 4 (Japanese - PS2)
Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction (PC - Online)
Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX 2 (US - PS2)
Helbreath (PC - Online Open Beta)

Search field Search string

archive list