haha

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@attbi.com>
subject haha
date Sun, 01 Sep 2002 00:23:39 -0700
ive been getting a large number of viruses sent to me for some reason
lately, i dont know why, but  this is one of the most amusing ones,  i can
j ust picture some AOLers falling for it, it uses the same grammar they do!

Re: Worm Klez.E immunity
At 12:02 AM 9/1/2002 -0400, cabeswick wrote:

>Klez.E is the most common world-wide spreading worm.It's very dangerous by
>corrupting your files.
>Because of its very smart stealth and anti-anti-virus technic,most common
>AV software can't detect or clean it.
>We developed this free immunity tool to defeat the malicious virus.
>You only need to run this tool once,and then Klez will never come into
>your PC.
>NOTE: Because this tool acts as a fake Klez to fool the real worm,some AV
>monitor maybe cry when you run it.
>If so,Ignore the warning,and select 'continue'.
>If you have any question,please <mailto:cabeswick@msn.com>mail to me.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited