Re: Speaking of Animaxis... (was Re: Shopping from Japan [OT])

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Mark Clifton <mclifton@triad.rr.com>
subject Re: Speaking of Animaxis... (was Re: Shopping from Japan [OT])
date Fri, 09 Aug 2002 14:55:11 -0400

RadHaz wrote:

> Oh, I want the set alrighty. The pain will have to be borne...

Go ahead and get it RadHaz.  Then the rest of us (who couldn't shell out
$800+) will be at your house to worship it!

> Alan Zabaro wrote:
> > RadHaz wrote:
> >
> >>Oboy! A chance to buy most of that stuff for the third time!
> >>~$800... Third mortgage time...
> >

> > I thought you'd be up to 5 times, between VHS, LD, R1 DVD,
> > R2 DVD, and now this. What, you mean you don't want the
> > Azaka and Kamidake paperweights that badly? ^_^

If there is anything Pioneer is good at, it's remarketing Tenchi.
Pioneer USA is releasing TM! OVA again on DVD, but this time it's the
Toonami Version and is broken into three or four DVDs (can't remember).

--
Mark Clifton - ICQ #4284509 - mclifton@triad.rr.com
   * http://www.geocities.com/washu/

"Where were you when they handed out the brains?" -Washu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs