Re: Shopping from Japan [OT]

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: Shopping from Japan [OT]
date Sat, 10 Aug 2002 00:42:46 +0800
> From: "Mark Clifton" <mclifton@triad.rr.com>
> Hitoshi Doi wrote:
> > There is no need to shop on-line if you live in Japan. (^_^;
>
> Is that because they have nothing really good online or because you can
> find cheaper elsewhere?  I know that here in the states, prices on-line
> tend to be cheaper than most local stores.  Also a lack of Sales Tax and
> sometimes free shipping doesn't hurt either.

Because you can go to the heart of shopping like Shinjuku
and Akihabara in less than an hour or two.  Since you can
virtually got everything related to anime there, and you
can touch and own the thing you like once you see them,
why shop online ?

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org