Re: Shopping from Japan [OT]

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Shopping from Japan [OT]
date Fri, 9 Aug 2002 07:19:58 -0700 (PDT)
--- Alan Zabaro <azabaro@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> Mark Clifton wrote:
> > This email is mostly directed to those few who either live in Japan
> or
> > shop online stores from Japan.
> >
> > Simple question, what's a good Japanese website to get Anime goods?
> > know of Animaxis, but they tend to always run out of stocks on
> stuff.
> > Anyone else

Animaxis is only really just getting up to speed on getting material
that isn't from their base (AIC).
And they unfortunately do not take backorders which has screwed me out
of a lot of things (you have to catch them right when they restock, or
on those high demand things, you just can't get them).  Other than
that, they are one of the best places to buy, internationally.

However, if you want CDs, DVDs, and some character goods, try
www.AnimeJungle.com -- They have a store in Japan, and a store in L.A.,
and they tend to show up at the larget conventions, as well.
(P.S. tell 'em I sent you, it makes me look good, since I currently
have not had money to buy anything  ^_^).

====
Reconstruction on my site has been suspended due to major changes
with 150m.  At the moment if you want to wade through pop-ups, Goto:
www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com (and click "Entry" on the site map).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited