Re: The image with the Metropolis discussion 4 months back

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Otaku4urd@aol.com
subject Re: The image with the Metropolis discussion 4 months back
date Wed, 7 Aug 2002 18:00:38 EDT

Hi there,

Is the the post you're looking for?

Vic
===================
Subj:   Re: "Fanfics" ---> Metropolis
Date:   4/8/02 10:29:12 PM Central Daylight Time
> From:   <A HREF="mailto:Mulder8281@aol.com">Mulder8281@aol.com</A>
To: <A HREF="mailto:tenchi@ml.usagi.org">tenchi@ml.usagi.org</A>
Sent from the Internet (Details)

In a message dated 4/8/2002 10:03:11 PM Central Daylight Time, howard@cam.org

writes:

>         Actually, it may yet require two viewings.  It seems that some if
> not all of the of the theatrical prints circulating (including the one I
> saw) omitted the postcredit epilogue.  Granted it's a single shot, but it
> does porvide a slightly different closure than what many have seen on these

> shores.  I assume this is on the video version.

I think that it was all of the prints sent to the US that was missing the
shot - that's what I read (but it's been a couple months since and the film
has expanded)

anyway, here's the link to that shot if you've seen the film but haven't seen

the closing

HREF="http://www.animejump.com/kenichitima.jpg">
http://www.animejump.com/kenichitima.jpg

Search field Search string