Re: tenchi ML matome okuri

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from "Joseph Riggs" <josephriggs@lycos.com>
subject Re: tenchi ML matome okuri
date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 08:23:04 -0700

--

On Wed, 7 Aug 2002 14:44:25
 Michael Borgwardt wrote:
>On Wed, 7 Aug 2002, The Greatest Sword-Mage in the World wrote:
>
>>  > i can't wait for the OVA3.
>>  > everyone seemed older and more mature.
>>  > especially Washu and Tenchi.
>>

>> 	Ok.. I have been out of the loop for FAR too long...
>> 	do we know WHEN ???
>
>Not definitely, no. Probably some time late this year or early next year.
>In Japan, that is.

Not quite.  According to the GXP panel at Anime Expo, late this year or early
next year is when they'll start working on OVA 3, not when it will be
available.  That might include the point at which Kajishima either turns in
the scripts or actually starts work on the scripts (can't remember which...
^_^b ).

junior

Search field Search string

archive list