Re: (OT) Love Hina Questions

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Mark Clifton <mclifton@triad.rr.com>
subject Re: (OT) Love Hina Questions
date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 00:28:08 -0400

James Jursudakul wrote:

> Heyz, I just got into the Love Hina series, and, I love it!  I actually like
> Naru Narusegawa more than any of the Tenchi girls, and I think it might be my
> #2 anime of all time now, pushing Tenchi down to #3...

So who's Number One then???  Don't hold back. . . but it better not be
DBZ!

> Well, I know you guys wouldn't mind a little off topic questions,
> because...well you always receive them anyways so my questions are....
>

> 1.  Are they gonna release Love Hina figurines with the next DVD's like they
> did in Japan??

Uh, No!

> 2.  Any Love Hina merchandising coming out here??  As in Soundtracks and
> action figures....

Call Bandai.

> 3.  What is the name of the instrumental that they play during sad moments
> and the episode opening??

It's probably a keyboard.

> 4.  Where can I get the latest and best Love Hina news?

There isn't anything new at the moment.

> 5.  Is a Naru figure in a completely sealed mint condition box from Japan
> worth $35???

Maybe... Maybe Not.  The question is, do you want it?

> 6.  Do you guys know where I can dl the Love Hina games?? (GBC/GBA)
> Preferabbly English ROM.

I would tell you, the then THEY would kill me, so no!

> Thanxs a lot guys, I know I don't participate in this mailign list much but
> you guys are always a big help qith my anime questions...

Anytime!

--
Mark Clifton - ICQ #4284509 - mclifton@triad.rr.com
   * http://www.geocities.com/washu/

"Where were you when they handed out the brains?" -Washu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs