Re: Does anyone recognize this character?

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Kuuta Kutani <kutani@larimarcreative.com>
subject Re: Does anyone recognize this character?
date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 04:34:34 -0500
Sakuya Madoka wrote:

> If you're talking about the old man under "Specs Of Cels"
>
> He is from Royal Army who set free Sahami who remembers him as Grand Pa.
> Subsequently, he set free Ayeka,Tenchi and friends who flee away from
> pursuing Royal Army in Tenchi Muyo TV Series

I'm too lazy to look at the pic again, but I'm fairly certain that's not
right.  The character in Tenchi TV you're talking about had more craggy
features, and we never really get to see him clearly until the very end.
  And anyway, Sasami calls him Uncle.  At least in the dub...

-K.T.K
--
Member of #WASHU#. White Knight of KOME.
Member of #SAS#, the Sasami Appreciation Society.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs